Frequently Asked Questions
Kindly browse through our FAQ as you may find the answer to the question you have.
Alternatively, if your problem is more specific, please contact us directly so it can be resolved by one of our specialists.
Who is OIPAX?
OIPAX is a trading domain licensed by Trinity Capital LLC. OIPAX is an investment service specializing in the reception and transmission, the ancillary services of granting credits or loans to clients, in connection with the provision of investment services.
What kind of broker is OIPAX?
OIPAX is an STP Broker. Straight through Processing (STP) means that all information about markets are provided by liquid providers (banks ot other brokers). This means that there is no conflict of interest between client and broker.
OIPAX is only receiving renumeration for the provision of margin to the end customer, and therefore is not receiving benefits from any potential losses of the client.
Is OIPAX regulated?
OIPAX is a domain operated by Trinity Capital LLC to offer the investment services of:
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments.
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients.
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management
- Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loans is more involved in the transaction
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation in relation to the following financial instruments:
- Transferable securities
- Money-market instruments
- Units and collective investment undertakings
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest or yields, or other derivatives instruments or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash.
- Options, futures swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other event) *
- Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities, that can be physically settled that they are traded on a regulated market or/and an MTF.
- Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities, that can be physically settled not otherwise mentioned in paragraph 6 of Part III and not being for commercial purposes, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are cleared and settled through recognized clearing houses or are subject to regular margin cells.
- Derivative instruments for differences
- Financial contracts for differences
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to climatic variables, freight rates, emission allowances or inflation rates or other official economic statistics that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event), as well as any other derivative contract relating to assets, rights, obligations and measures not otherwise mentioned in this Part, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are traded on a regulated market or an MTF, are cleared and settled through recognized clearing houses or are subject to regular margin cells.
What security does OIPAX provide me while trading?
OIPAX understands how essential the security of your funds are. A strict adherence to financial guidelines has been implemented both internally and externally, with safeguards built within the system to ensure an efficient trading experience.
When was Trinity Capital LLC founded?
Trinity Capital LLC was founded by a group of professional traders, investment managers and software engineers in 2014.
What type of trading accounts does OIPAX offer?
OIPAX offers 2 types of trading accounts including Demo Accounts and Live Accounts.
I'm new to trading on the Stock Market, is OIPAX the right fit for me?
From novice to professional, OIPAX services all levels of traders. To ensure the most effective trading experience multilingual support is available. OIPAX provides easy to use tools and a flexible platform to ensure all your online trading needs are met.
How do I open an account?
Opening an account with OIPAX is easy. Simply click on the “Open Trading Account” link and fill in the required information. Once your account has been successfully created, you will need to send in documents to be verified in order to complete the registration process. These documents can be faxed, scanned, or emailed. As soon as your documents have been approved, you will be able to fund your account and begin trading.
What documents are required to open an account with OIPAX?
- An identifying document such as a passport, driver’s license or official ID is required to open an account
- Proof of Address such as a utility bill or bank statement (Must be no more than 3 months old) might be required additionally.
Can my company open an account with OIPAX?
If you are interested in applying, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Can I open a joint account?
Yes. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I change my account details?
To change your account details, please contact our support team. Email us at email@example.com
Does OIPAX charge commission or trading fees?
OIPAX DOES NOT charge any commission or trading fees on your transactions. OIPAX is compensated for its services through the Bid/Ask spread.
Does OIPAX make deducations for tax purposes?
OIPAX does not deduct taxes from clients accounts. It it the individual client’s responsibility to handle his or her own tax obligations in accordance with local law.
What happens to my open positions at the end of each trading day?
All open positions are automatically rolled over or swapped over to the next business day. Traditionally, all spot trades in the stock market are performed for a period of two working days (starting when the delivery of the transaction takes place). In order to avoid the delivery of the trade, the positions are automatically closed for the original trade date and reopened for the next trade date. To give the maximum advantage to our clients, the open and close rates of the rollover are kept the same as the open position rate. A premium is then added or subtracted based on the difference in interest rate between the two currencies being traded.
Will someone manage my investments?
No. OIPAX does not manage funds for its clients, as this may create a conflict of interest. In order to remain 100% impartial, we do not manage funds.
What are OIPAX's margin requirements?
Clients can trade using a leverage of up to 500:1, depending on the asset they wish to trade and the size of the trade. Leverage of 500:1 means that a client is able to open a position, which is up to 500 times the size of his or her deposit. For example, if a client has deposited $1,000 he or she will be able to open a trade up to $500,000 in value.
What hours can I trade?
Trading hours vary between instruments. For further information about the trading hours, please visit the Trading Tools page.
Why do I have to fillout the questionnaire?
Brokers follow laws and regulations, and must process the identification and verification of clients. Enough information from clients must be recieved to monitor ongoing business relationships due to the Anti Money Laundering policy, this information is necessary for verification.
Deposits and Withdrawals
What payment methods are available to deposit funds in to my account?
OIPAX accepts a wide variety of payment options, such as:
- Credit/ Debit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Wire Transfer
Is there a minimum deposit amount for online trading with OIPAX?
The minimum deposit amount to open an account with OIPAX is $100/€100/£100.
How long will it take my funds to appear in my account?
The time it takes for funds to appear in your account is dependent on the payment option used:
- Credit / Debit Cards take approximately 24 hours to process (from time of receipt)
- Wire Transfer Deposits take approximately 1 – 2 business days to process (from time of receipt)
How do I withdraw funds from my account?
In order to withdraw funds, you can either log in to your account and make a withdrawal by following the instructions or fill out a withdrawal request form. You can also scan and email the request form to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to process your withdrawal request in a quick and efficient manner, please refer to the following guidelines:
- Withdrawal requests are usually processed within three business days of receipt of all required documentation.
- Funds can be transferred directly to your bank account by wire transfer or returned to your credit card. However, a withdrawal can only be made using the exact same method you used for depositing. For example, if you deposited using a specific credit card, your funds can only be returned to that same credit card.
- In order to withdraw funds from your account you must maintain your margin requirements in case you have open positions. If you request a withdrawal of funds from your account and we cannot comply without closing some part of your open positions, we will not be able to fulfill your request until you have closed sufficient positions to enable your withdrawal.
- Please Note: In compliance with international anti-money laundering regulations, OIPAX is allowed to transfer funds only to a bank account or a credit card bearing your name which was used for your initial deposit. The credit card copies should be provided upon registration and approved by OIPAX compliance department.
When funds are withdrawn, how long will it take to receive the money?
It is important to OIPAX to ensure your funds are transferred promptly and efficiently. Regular money transfers take approximately three to six business days for approval; however, please keep in mind that there are several factors which might affect the speed in which your account is credited/ debited. These factors include, but are not limited to, the specific service you use to wire/ request funds.
Approved wire transfer withdrawals are forwarded to our bank on the day of their approval, and are usually sent out from our bank the same day. Wire transfers often make their way between several banks in several countries, and this can take a little longer, as foreign financial institutions usually require a few working days to remit funds around the world. Once processed, for any withdrawal via bank wire transfer or credit card, please allow up to 7 business days for the funds to reach your bank account. Please Note:
- In compliance with international anti-money laundering regulations.
- OIPAX only allows funds to be transfered to the bank account or credit card bearing your name which was used for your initial deposit.
- The credit card copies should be provided upon registration and approved by OIPAX compliance department.
Who can I contact regarding my account or withdrawal?
Your Account Manager is ready to help you with any questions you might have. To obtain a quick response, you can reach your Account Manager via email or telephone.
If your Account Manager is unavailable, our support team will be on hand to answer all questions. There is always a staff member available to take care of all your needs. Feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com
What trading platforms are available?
OIPAX has 2 trading platforms available:
- WebTrader: a user friendly web platform, which synchronizes all trades with your trading account.
- Mobile & Tablet Trader: a tablet and mobile optimized trading platform fully synchronized with your trading account.
What are the recommended systems for trading?
The recommended PC requirements are:
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 3.0GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, or higher
- Monitor: A minimum resolution of 800×600 pixels
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Web browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.X
- Internet connection: Broadband internet connection with a min 1.5 MB download speed Note: Systems that do not meet these requirements may experience limited functionality.
What is stop out/margin call?
Margin call is at 60% of margin level. If you reach margin call, then you will be addressed either to close some of your open positions or make a deposit to strengthen your current open positions.
Stop out is at 40% of margin level. If your margin level decreases to 40%, your positions will start automatically closing. The positions with the highest loss are always closed first.
What is trailing stop?
A Trailing Stop is a stop-loss order that automatically adjusts itself as the market rate moves in the direction of your open position. The trailing price literally trails behind rising prices, allowing you to capture more profits while ensuring that if prices suddenly drop you are still protected by the automatic Stop-Loss order.
Important Note for the trading platform: Since Trailing Stops work on the client terminal side, unlike Stop Loss and Take Profits that work on the server side, it won’t trigger if the client terminal is closed. If the client terminal is closed, only the Stop Loss that was placed by Trailing Stop before the terminal was closed can trigger.
How does a Stop Loss order work?
Stop Loss orders are used to reduce risk by closing a losing trade once a market passes a trigger value pre-determined by the trader. OIPAX will do its best to fill your trade at the price requested. However, because the order will close your trade at the best available price once activated, the Stop Loss is exposed to a gapping market. This means OIPAX cannot guarantee a Stop Loss.
What is rollover?
A rollover is when interest is paid or deducted from open positions. Trading currencies always involves two different currencies with their own individual interest rate. When you buy a currency that has a higher interest rate than the sold currency, you will be paid interest.
However, when you buy a currency with a lower interest rate than the sold currency you will pay interest, and money will be deducted from your account. A rollover applies only to overnight trades.